- Kick-Off: 05.07.2021
- Block course: 26.07.2021 – 06.08.2021
- Final presentation: 27.08.2021
All documents for the tutorial can be found in Moodle!
At the kick-off meeting, you will receive all organizational information and the documents you need to prepare and carry out the tutorial.
Please send questions about the tutorium to email@example.com-…
Content of the tutorial
- Analysis of the structure of an electric 2-speed vehicle drive
- Modeling the gearbox efficiency with ROMAX
- Validation of the transmission model using measurement data
- Development of a vehicle longitudinal dynamics model in Matlab/Simulink
- Simulation and analysis of the operating behavior of the drive train
It is recommended to participate in the courses Mechatronic Systems I and II beforehand. In addition, basic knowledge of Matlab/Simulink (e.g. from MM1) is required for successful processing.