The kick-off meeting for the tutorial Electrical Powertrain in SS 23 will take place on Thursday, July 24th, 2023 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Zoom. You can find the link to this in the Moodle course.
During the meeting you will receive all the necessary organizational information and the documents you need to prepare and carry out the tutorial.
To participate in the tutorial, you must register for the event in TUCaN and enter the participant list in the associated moodle course.
Registration for the tutorial:
1. Registration for the event via TUCaN (usually possible with activation of the events from now until July 25th, 2023)
2. Enrollment in the limited list of participants in the associated moodle course
3. Registration for the exam in TUCaN
- Kick-Off-Meeting: 24.07.2023, 2:00pm
- Block Event: 14.08.2023 – 25.08.2023
- Final Presentation: 11.09.2023
At the kick-off meeting, you will receive all organizational information and the documents you need to prepare and carry out the tutorial.
Please send questions about the tutorium to firstname.lastname@example.org-…
Content of the tutorial
- Analysis of the structure of an electric 2-speed vehicle drive
- Modeling the gearbox efficiency with ROMAX
- Validation of the transmission model using measurement data
- Development of a vehicle longitudinal dynamics model in Matlab/Simulink
- Simulation and analysis of the operating behavior of the drive train
It is recommended to participate in the courses Mechatronic Systems I and II beforehand. In addition, basic knowledge of Matlab/Simulink (e.g. from MM1) is required for successful processing.