Participation in the tutorial requires registration for the event in TUCaN and entry in the list of participants in the associated moodle course. Participation in the tutorial requires registration for the event in TUCaN and entry in the list of participants in the associated moodle course! You can also register for the exam in the TUCaN.
The kick-off meeting for the “Inverse Pendulum” tutorial in winter semester 23/24 will take place on Thursday, November 2nd, 2023 from 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. in Zoom. You can find the link to this in the Moodle course.
During the meeting you will receive all the necessary organizational information and the documents you need to prepare and carry out the tutorial.
- Kick-off meeting: 11/02/2023, 10 a.m
- Block event: 11/20/2023 – 11/28/2023
- Final presentation: 12/12/2023
Questions about the tutorial please send to email@example.com-…
Content of the tutorial
- Mechatronic system development using the example of the “inverse pendulum” (MSII Chap. 9.1)
- Model-based controller designs
- Commissioning, testing and optimizing a “myBOT”
- Validation, analysis and evaluation of the system behavior based on practical exercises on “myBOT”
- It is recommended to visit Mechatronic System Technology I and II beforehand.
Registration for the tutorial:
1. Registration for the event via TUCaN (usually possible with activation of the events from September 1st, 2023 to November 5th, 2023)
2. Enrollment in the limited list of participants in the associated moodle course
3. Registration for the exam in TUCaN