2. Robots as part of the Solution
3. Fundamentals of Robotics
4. Robot Safety
5. Optimization and Machine Learning
6. Patent law with regard to robotics
- Evaluate the added value of industrial robots within production lines and along the entire value chain.
- Derive equations of motion for manipulators and use these equations in the area of motion planning and control
- Know different safety concepts with focus on human robot cooperation and adapt them according to the situation
- Recognize the optimization and learning potential of concrete robot applications and select corresponding algorithms
- Be able to describe the procedure for protecting your own inventions in the fields of robotics.
SICILIANO, Bruno; KHATIB, Oussama (Hg.). Springer Handbook of Robotics. Springer, 2016.
CORKE, Peter. Robotics, Vision and Control: Fundamental Algorithms In MATLAB® Second, Completely Revised. Springer, 2017.