Further information and lecture material can be found in Moodle!
2. Robots as part of the Solution
3. Fundamentals of Robotics
4. Robot Safety
5. Optimization and Machine Learning
6. Patent law with regard to robotics
- Evaluate the added value of industrial robots within production lines and along the entire value chain.
- Derive equations of motion for manipulators and use these equations in the area of motion planning and control
- Know different safety concepts with focus on human robot cooperation and adapt them according to the situation
- Recognize the optimization and learning potential of concrete robot applications and select corresponding algorithms
- Be able to describe the procedure for protecting your own inventions in the fields of robotics.
SICILIANO, Bruno; KHATIB, Oussama (Hg.). Springer Handbook of Robotics. Springer, 2016.
CORKE, Peter. Robotics, Vision and Control: Fundamental Algorithms In MATLAB® Second, Completely Revised. Springer, 2017.