In the field of vehicle systems, the Driveception is a test environment for investigating and evaluating longitudinal dynamic driving maneuvers such as starting and shifting processes. In the context of human-oriented technology, the focus is on human perception, driver behavior and user acceptance.
- Investigation of the perception of longitudinal dynamic driving maneuvers such as gearshifts and starting processes based on measured data, synthesized data or vehicle models
- Investigation of the influence of visual and acoustic stimuli (e.g. engine speed and torque control)
- Statistical evaluation of the collected data
- Consideration of human factors in technical development
- High reproducibility due to identical, controllable test conditions
- High variability of the experimental design
- Selected investigations of factors influencing human perception
- Neutral, brand and model-independent test environment
- Reduction of time and costs
Contact: Edward Kraft
Further information You can find here.